... step into my garden

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Perfect Sunrise

Close your eyes ...




.... no peeking ...





... no peeking darn it ....





... OK, here we go ...



A new days begins.

A new day for my blog, that is. Since it was covered in darkness in the past 3&1/2 months, get it? .... No? Well, anyway, say hello to a new day, as experienced from a balloon, high above the desert, nearby Dubai.

Even though my eyes have been graced upon by the magnificence of the most perfect sunset in the world universe, I always felt that chance may touch me once again and shine a warm beacon of beautiful sunlight upon my eyes. Of course, nothing beats the most perfect sunset ... except every other sunset in the world. But I can't think of too many things that would come even close to this ...

balloon

Dubai desert

1500m up in the air, 7 o'clock, perfect sunrise

Good morning.

No comments: