... step into my garden

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

32

A few days ago, I happily managed to reach the age of 32 ... so, naturally my friends decided to buy me a ... STAR WARS LEGO isn't that FREAKINGAWESOME!!??????
And,yes, I was wearing that exact amazing Star Wars T-shirt when I got the present. Millennium Falcon YAAAAA!!! But, back to the lego .... We started working on it straight away of course ...
I know what you're thinking ... Vader didn't fight Obiwan INSIDE the Falcon ... and you're right ... but back to the lego ... that stuff just looks like easy peasy ... just put some bricks on top of each other and the thing is there ... well ... thing again, my friends ... think again ....
There's stuff going on in there you'd never dream about ... like for example this next picture here:
See this completely MOBILE arm up there? Well ... it clicks into place on the other side to form a fully IMMOBILE structure, in this case one quarter of the ships' shell ...
... and there are so many other flexible structural elements that merge together into a solid structure ... really amazing stuff ... And YES, that is Darth Vader on top of the (ongoing) Millennium Falcon, just how FREAKINGAMAZING is that ??!!????

As you can see, the emperor would be very much displeased with our apparent lack of progress ... but what can we do? We'll double our efforts ...

You're probably now thinking ... hold on for a second there, mister. You've just turned 32 and you got a ... LEGO? Well, in fact, I will receive another present that is ... much more mature ... much more mature indeed ... and it should be arriving tomorrow, which would be so TOTALLY FREAKINGAWESOME!!!

Update: It arrived!

No comments: