... step into my garden

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A couple of Crazy Weeks later ...


The last couple of weeks are hard to summarize ... what I can say is they were just like that pic above ... crazy...

First, an amazing trip to Egypt that exceeded our expectations, where we chased beduins through the desert, did the scuba diving and found Nemo, entered the Pyramids and saw king Tut himself. Afterwards, we rushed home for two easter days, where yes I ate once again as a pig. Then after a twentythree hours total drive that took two days, we arrived in Luxembourg, our new home. Throw a trip to Disneyland on our first Saturday here and you're starting to get the picture...

I know I'm a lazy blogger lately, but I wanna make up for that and post details about every part of the crazy ...

First up ... Egypt!
yeah ... I took that picture ... I rule

No comments: