... step into my garden

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

M & J

As we're closing in on the final post from the Japan series, I want to post about the two people who made Tokyo feel like a familiar place, M&J.

I really like this photo of them two very much.


You can see J all adventurous always climbing and exploring, and M always finding something to take pictures of, usually J... which of course he has to climb after to take the best photos.


I think M takes some of the best photos, you can check them out over here.

We had an amazing Mediterranean, Sushi, Mexican, Sake dinner one evening, prepared by the master chef J. I think my brain just exploded with delight just by thinking about it. It was really amazing. (did I already say that?)

Just like when we went to the states, it felt really good to have someone there when you're away from home. Thanks M&J, hope to see you again soon...
Previous Episode
TOC
Next Episode

No comments: