... step into my garden

Monday, December 3, 2007

Buttnaked Man Kills Monster Somewhere in Denmark



Well ... in case you didn't figure it out ... I saw Beowulf's butt this weekend. I must sadly admit it was one of the movie's highlights (the butt, that is). I don't even wanna start on Angelina Jolie's boobies ... It's like this was the movie's tag line:"Come see Beowulf! You'll get to see Angelina Jolie's BOOBIES!!". Kinda lame if you asked me ...

I wasn't really expecting much of it, so I can't say I was disappointed ... so I can't say the movie sucked, but I can tell you this... These CGI people start to get on my nerves ... First they ruin the Matrix with that crappy burley brawl, and now it appears as though they are planning to ruin the entire movie industry. I mean, I get it ... you can make people to appear as though they are real ... but it's just like eating a fruit made of plastic ... I marvel at the progress of technology, but this just doesn't do it for me ...

The story is not very interesting ... so I won't talk about it ...

If you wanna see fake butts and boobies, you can go see this movie ... it's not a disaster.

No comments: