... step into my garden

Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Island of Peace



It's time to wrap up on the USA series ... and I thought it would be very nice of me to keep some best for last , although it may not be considered as the most interesting for some ...

New York is crazy, and I already said that ... I would definitely not want to live right there in the heart of the city ... But US of A has also some other things to offer ... there's also peace and quiet, and relaxing places (gotta love that R&R), which I got to get a glimpse of ...


... why do seagulls watch the sea?




... M country is real ...




And to wrap up ... a picture of my aunt Donca, who has been nothing but the best, and Andreea, my lovie lovie :) (hearts flying around)





USA is an interesting place to see, even just because it is DIFFERENT in so many ways. A final tip if you go to NY: learn Spanish ... and take it easy with the corn syrup ...

bye bye U S of A ... see you around ...

No comments: