... step into my garden

Monday, December 31, 2012

Worst Trip 2012

I have recently realized that I've never given this prestigious award before, and it's not fair... For where there is a winner there must surely be somone at the opposite end to call a loser. And if the excitement of this year's best trip was something to remember, then so is this...


Worst trip 2012: Bedjumping party in Wiesbaden

Now don't get me wrong, W. is a wonderful place. They have beautiful buildings and springs so hot they didn't hezitate to burn my curious hand in an instant. But ... It was raining and I spent my evening in the middle of a heated debate on history and politics. So, the best thing I did all evening was my very own private bedjumping party in the hotel. I'd say that when jumping in your bed looks so exciting you know you have a winner...

Thank you Wiesbaden, it's been fun ... or not...

No comments: