... step into my garden

Friday, July 13, 2012

Missing Bangkok


I don't know why ... I suddenly feel an urge to go back to Bangkok ... probably because it's the middle of July, and 12 *twelve* freaking degrees outside ... celsius ... I mean, bangkok was so SO amazingly cool. The food, the people, the places ... really amazing.

From fancy restaurants to street food and eating on the side of the canal from a lady who looks like she really knows her soup.




The crazy tuk-tuks, the PINK taxis, the energy in the air, the crazy party pink street next to our hotel ... and the sky bar sitting on top of everything ...



I even miss shopping ... shopping!! I hate shopping, but I would do it right now ... only not here.

I don't know why, but today I miss Bangkok ... so here's to you, my friend, may we meet again ...

No comments: