... step into my garden

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

8 in Madrid


Last week, a very special anniversary took place. We celebrated our 8th year of marriage and we decided a proper party is in order ... so we went to Madrid.

We started on Friday evening with tapas, an incredible amount of sangria and what I can only qualify as the best live show I've ever seen in my life. This is the place: http://www.lastablasmadrid.com/ . We were lucky enough to have an incredible singer and an incredibly amazing dancer that don't come all the time. It was really jaw-dropping, the guy was tapping his feet faster than I could follow. It is really something that must be experienced live and which I recommend to absolutely everyone.

Back to the party outside ... it was midnight and 27 degrees outside ... coming from 15 it was quite a change for the better.


The next day there was delicious food, more sangria and more delicious food ....

We went for dinner to this really incredible place. I'm not really sure if the chef was a cook ... or a freaking magician!?! This is the place: http://lieu.es/ I highly recommend it.

The next day started with a breakfast that was as tasty as it was most probably not very healthy for my cholesterol .. more sangria followed ... and even more delicious food ...

... oh ... and some desert ....

... shopping was inevitable ... and quite successful...

... and SUN SUN SUN all day looong ... and perfect weather in the evening.




Did you notice that 8 is the closest number to infinity? 8 has just passed.... infinity follows ...

No comments: