... step into my garden

Friday, July 22, 2011

The end of Transformers


Yesterday evening we went to see Transformers: Dark of the Moon, and THANK GOD they said it would be THE LAST from the series, because if I see robots fighting on the highway and robots fighting on skyscrapers one more time my brain will blow up.

Honestly, I don't even know where to start so I will just say that the cast was ... welll ... problematic. You see, we have all the guys from the previous movies coming back, but instead of the already annoying Megan Fox we have the theatrical debut of ... a wooden plank:


I know, without all the makeup it may look confusing so I will try to clear things up by posting some images from the movie. Let's start with the exact same dumb wooden plank look above, only with some makeup on:

We can then go right into the middle of the action with this VERY EXCITING shot:

And what I can only assume whas happening behind the cameras ...

Unfortunately, showing off the butt on 500 centimeter heels and in ONE GAZILLION many different outfits didn't help too much ... Quite on the contrary, I felt as if I went in to see Transformers and every once in a while I was forced to watch a VERY poorly acted lame scene from the latest Sex and the City movie.
For CHRIST SAKE IT"S A F-ING ALIEN INVASION!!!! Who wears FIVE HUNDRED CENTIMETER HEELS to an ALIEN INVASION????  ... it was ... unbearable ...




In the other movie I was watching, as in any great Michael Bay movie, the U S of A brave and proud soldiers make another appearance and kick some serious alien robot butt, defending once again this great nation that is America and also in the process saving once again Earth from slavery in the hands of mean aliens from outer space.

So ... how bad was it? ... between watching THE EXACT F-ING SAME robots fighting each other scenes on highways and skyscrapers and watching a wooden plank parade around in fancy dresses on high heels, it was .... HORRENDOUS ...

No comments: