... step into my garden

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Two Iron Men

In the meantime ...

So, I've just returned from Iron Man 2, and I am happy to say it was not bad. It was actually pretty good ... I was expecting it to be a flop, full of cheezy scenes but it delivered ... except maybe for all those Scarlet Johanson scenese where she kicks guys around and looks cool while doing it, but even those were a little better than I expected...

I mean ... just look at her ... isn't she just gorgeous ... and did I mention she has JUST finished kicking around a whole bunch of bad guys?  .... if that's not cheezy I don't know what is ... but anyway ... as I said ... better than expected...

Ol' Mickey seen up there does a hell of a banged up job as the bad guy. This guy is really on a comeback. From a bad guy point of view, this movie is better than the first, no question about that. And the climactic battle in the end... that was pretty tight. I was expecting dozens of robots flying around and shooting to look pretty cheezy, but it ended up by being pretty good, and then when ... I think I should stop right there with the potential spoilers ...

War Machine is pretty tight, as well, and that Avengers movie lurking around the corner starts looking better and better.

And yeah ... Stan Lee rules, as usual...

Two iron men ... get it? I rule.

No comments: