... step into my garden

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

First Contact


I have a T-Shirt from Threadless with this design. I love it. I love the idea of the design, it makes me LOL each time I look at it. It's classic gamer culture and I find it a tad disappointing that nobody else seems to understand what it's about or why I like it at all ... So,I was naturally quite impressed when the guy at Japanese customs was extremely excited about it. He pointed at it and gave me a big smile followed by an OK hand sign and some happy blabbering I didn't understand.

There it was ... first contact with Japan. A funny Invaders T-Shirt finally making sense.

Later on, it all made a little more sense when I ran into the following 5 stories high buildings around Tokyo.


It was apparent that I came to the right place ...
Previous Episode
TOC
Next Episode

1 comment:

Lucian said...

That's definitely a place i need to see :)