... step into my garden

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Them God Damn Romanians killed John Dillinger


If you haven't seen Public Enemies, I don't think it's much of a spoiler that John Dillinger doesn't outlive the ending credits. However this may come as a more serious spoiler: It's those God Damn Romanians again. They're all over the movies ... running brothels, sucking blood, petting dragons, and mostly doing whatever lousy dirty business must get done in that movie. If I'll ever get my hands on of those ...
Anyway, back to the movie. It's another slow paced but very well done Michael Mann movie. The hand camera filming is there. The ear blasting shooting is there. It's Heat and Miami Vice all over again, and I can't say I didn't like that, although this seems even slower paced.

Acting is great, everything is great ... if only it weren't for them God Damn Romanians ...

No comments: