... step into my garden

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Once again I must ask too much of you, Andreea...


Fact: Andreea fell asleep in the cinema during the last Harry Potter movies. So, after reading some opinions on the internetz that this is the most boring one of them all, I was expecting her to sleep throughout the entire sitting. I was almost wrong ... She did wake up, during the more exciting (less boring) sceneS. Yeap, there were more than one less boring scene, two to be more precise.

In order to better explain the situation I will draw a graph.

Here is how a normal movie should play out, X is time, and Y is the excitement scale.

We get some at the beginning, the movie then plays out, some excitement in the middle of the movie so that we don't fall asleep, then some more yada yada yada, and then we get the big climatic scene in the end. Simple, right?

Now here is how our old mister Potter played out ...


You can clearly spot the two less boring scenes in the graph...

I can't really classify this as a Harry Potter movie, or even as a movie. There was absolutely not climax, no FINAL SCENE, nothing ... It was boooooring as heck and, as much as I would like to, that's a fact I simply can't deny.

Guess I'll have to wait some more for that Harry Potter movie where in the end he wields the dual magic wands and blasts them away at the now defeated after a giant battle Voldemort yelling " Arava Kadavra Motherf#####%ker! "

No comments: