... step into my garden

Monday, April 13, 2009

Sport .... Renault Sport


I own a RenaultSport Megane 225 with the cup chassis. This means I like sporty cars and especially RenaultSport hot hatches. So, there was no way I could miss out the national RenaultSport meeting ...

We met, had a chat, took a zillion photos, and had a little woosh and swoosh on the twisty but bumpy roads of our beloved Prahova Valley ... Did I mention it was bumy? I meant it was B u M p Y ! I think my brain still dances because of the bumps.

There were the usual 197s and 225s and R26s and R27s...


Intruder ALERT!!! ... CTR probably needs more oil ... again ...


Did someone call for a cab?


50 extra points for spotting Andreea !!


... but the little bugger that hit my softspot was this:


Here's the fat dirty baboon, once again:


No comments: