... step into my garden

Thursday, October 4, 2007

It was about darn plucking time ...

I must admit I am very pumped up ... because word is they are FINALLY going to make the DragonBall Z movie ... oh yeah!! ... Well ... i guess I'm just raising eyebrows here, but this has got to be the best thing since Burce Lee fought Chuck Norris and tore the hair off his chest!

I'll post two of my favorite DBZ (that's Dragon Ball Z for all you pagans out there) moments ...


Gohan goes into SSJ mode for the first time ... yeah yeah I know I know all you people can't make out squat of that, but I'm a DBZ sucker and I have to prove it... It starts cheesy but that's part of the DBZ fun because it's part cheesy, part serious ... You just gotta love how Gohan just stays there astonished by the uncontrollable power he just summoned upon himself ... now that's cool ...


Vegeta is the favorite character of many, and I must admit I'm part of them ... The way he's standing proud and laughs in the face of danger ... although he is stupid at many times and very very selfish and even weak on several occasions ... Here he proves his true character. Confronted with the possibility that everyone he knows may get killed by Buu (the pink thingie), Veggie decides to sacrifice himself concentrating his entire energy into one big bang which he knows will kill him too ... what more can you ask? Bravery, Sacrifice ... now that's a MAN ... right?

No comments: